1. You choose a starting design
The first step is to choose a design from my collection. Choosing the design up front gives you more control over how your website will look when it’s finished.
All designs feature:
- Clean, modern, uncluttered layouts.
- WordPress as the content management system.
- A contact form, and a blog (if you want one).
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
As a bonus, all of the designs are optimized to work on tablets and smartphones.
2. The design you chose is customized to fit your needs
The design you’ve chosen will be customized with your logo, and photos that effectively convey your message to your website visitors.
You’ll be able to view your new website while it’s being customized and I’ll make design changes that you request. Step two is all about getting the design customized to suit your taste.
3. Your new website is built and launched
- No downtime – Your current website will stay live and untouched while your new website is being built.
- Review progress – You’ll be able to review and request changes to your new website while it’s being built.
- Launch new website – When you’re completely happy with the results, your new website will “go live”.
- Easy transition from your current provider – After your new website goes live you can simply cancel your old service.
- Hosting and ongoing maintenance – I’ll provide hosting and ongoing maintenance, and you’ll always be covered by my Easy to Leave GuaranteeSM .
To get started on your new website, just give me a call at 706-338-1464, or use the contact form on the right. I’ll walk you through the process and help you choose a design and options that make the most sense for your business. It just might be the easiest thing you do today.